1.What is something Mummy always says to you? – Be kind and listen and play.
- What makes Mummy happy? – play time, tea time and bath time
- What makes Mummy sad? – Not going for a bath, or tea time (eating tea) or go to bed (I think she means when she doesn’t do those things.)
- How does Mummy make you laugh? – Being silly
- What was Mummy like as a child? – a Silly Billy
- How old is mummy? – 35
- How tall is mummy? – (Puts her hand on my head – I’m sitting down)
8.What is Mummy’s favourite thing to do? – Be pretty.
- What does Mummy do when you’re not here? – nothing (!!!!!) (WHAT THE…..???!!) emphasis mine
- If Mummy becomes famous what will it be for? – Being good.
- What is Mummy really good at? – computering
- What is Mummy not very good at? – Not playing
- What is Mummy’s job? – washing up
- What makes you proud of Mummy? – being really really happy
- What is Mummy’s favourite food? – Spaghetti
- What do you and Mummy do together? – Write together
- How are you and Mummy the same? – Long hair
- If Mummy was a cartoon character who would she be? – Kate from ‘Kate and Mimim’
- How are you and Mummy different? – Eyes don’t match
- How do you know Mummy loves you? – happy and smile and kisses
- What does Mummy like best about daddy? – being kind and talk to her
- Where is Mummy’s favourite place to go? – Church
- How old was mummy when she had you? – 24 (Mummy wishes as that would make her currently 28!!)